Thursday, March 02, 2006

Let's see...

I'm snuzzled into bed. I have a paper lantern. I love my books. I'm very, very good at starting things and not as good at finishing them. I own a toolbox…and tools to go in it. I once backpacked for a week with a group of people I had just met the day before. I am not flawless. I like to walk. I love to dance and sing. My favorite colors are blues and greens, but sometimes oranges too. I laugh very, very loudly. I am super ticklish. People ask me if I played soccer, and I never, ever have. I love collarbones and necklines. I would never change my eyes. I've been out of school for more than a year and can't wait to go back, but I can't quite figure out where. I love repeating patterns and images. I can stare at the ceiling for hours without even looking at it. I love to play...be it with words, conversation, objects, line, color, or people. I like the feel of water on my skin, but it's been years since I played in the rain. I recently remembered that sunrises can be better then sunsets. I often feel more like an observer then a participant. And I don't mind. I think far too much about complicated matters, and not enough about little things. I think intimacy should involve laughter. The thought of mediocrity scares me. I am fascinated by black lines. I once sank a boat. I love writing poetry. When I get nervous, I tell stories. It takes me too long to remember people's names when I first meet them. I appreciate silence, but love noise. I try to make art. I am open-minded. I have an broad command of random knowledge. I can say a lot without saying anything in three languages. I am--in part--a reflection of my friends and family. Let's see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home