Friday, January 27, 2006

Start all over again...

It's the end of one semester. Of one experience. Of one challenge. On Wednesday I start my new job at Princeton, and I am very happy about every detail of it...right on down to the new University parking decal that I will be able to pick up in a week. The past few months, I realize now, I was trying to hold on to a part of me that isn't really me anymore. Princeton was a huge part of who I became and what I did, and yet, I feel like a part of me now is ready to move on. Scary huh? After all, I am the mistress of the orange and black. It's not that I going to give it up. There's still a night or two out at the Street left for me, but I am looking forward to checking out places around NJ with friends and housemates and other young professionals. I wouldn't have guessed that there is such a disparity between university students and twenty-somethings, especially after last year. But there is so much to do between Atlantic City and NJTransit trips into NYC. I'm excited, and after the drama of this week, I cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home