Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hello there!

So this past semester, I've not been all that great about updating my life story. BUUUT I finally have some free time. I just finished all of my grad school applications, and for those of you that don't live nearby, they are mostly for German PhD program. On the plus side, I have already gotten into one program :) Now that I am all done with that and with my teacher certification program, I have my life back and that is quite exciting. I just spent three weeks at home with my family, which I have not been able to do in far too long. It was nice and quiet with a few concerts and meals out at fun restaurants. I also caught up with Miss Courtney, who was back from Australia for one week only before going to Switzerland for the next few months. Funny how with certain people you don't ever feel like you've actually been apart. hmmm. Speaking of people leaving, Jeanne heads to Thailand in just a few more days, which is really quite sad, because it makes Princeton so much more lonely without her around. However, today I received an email from the Fulbright Program, and that was quite exciting. They are inviting me a several day, all-paid conference as an alumna! How cool is that? It will be this spring and as I find out more, I can share the details. In other news, I learned that a whole bunch of my really close high school friends are all engaged. It's super exciting and yet still rather scary. I'm glad that they are so happy, but we all seem so young. Guess it's time to mull that one over. In the meantime, it's nice to be back in Princeton, especially at a time of year that many people have no fixed schedule, which means a chance to catch up and hang out with people that are normally busy when I'm free, but then again, I have hardly any schedule right now, so I guess that makes it all the easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home