Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quote from 3rd Floor Blair (Frosh Year)...

Tony
"I don't remember. It was really good." (so good that you forgot? cmon Tony!)
"It's always a gamble when you screw." (you play for money Tony?)
"I'll come over and pull your cord out!" (tony just wants to make sure I do my "work")
Emily
"Kristin only takes a few minutes. You can wait." (take a number?)

"What goes up must come down" (the entirety of Emily's physics knowledge)
"I'll tell Josh, 'you know those services you provide for Tony? Well I'm better.'" (Hmmm...)
“Its like wearing liquid latex” (and you know this how?)
Carlos
"I want a warm fuzzy." (We know you do)
"If you pump it full of plastic it will stay, right?" (Ya, Carlos, sure)
“I think ‘suck it home’ has more zing to it” (up and coming linguistics major)
Kristin
"But my feminine wiles usually make it bigger." (Nothing new there)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
"It's a double whoosh procedure." (A 1. 2. 3 4 5. Let's Mambo!)
Amy
"At least I didn't trip over myself and go down on you[Emily]." (On second thought...)
"I'll get it[the hive thing] off in a few whacks." (Yep. Hit em while their young. Nothing like the larval stage)
"I don't even know what it was or how I could ever get it up again." (fill me in emily)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home