Sunday, June 17, 2007

Stone Pony & Summer Solstice

Jess B had extra tickets to see Albert Hammond Jr from the Stroke @ the Stone Pony in Asbury Park on Friday night, so Nick and I met up with Jess and her friends down by the Shore.

It was one of the best live concerts I've seen in a long long time. We crashed nearby.


Saturday Jess, Nick and I went to Ortley beach. Ahhhh ocean. How I missed thee! It was perfect.



Then Nick and I drove into NYC (with a quick stop in Pton). I dropped by stuff off at Hana's apartment on the upper east side. She and I took the bus over to the upper west side, where we had dinner with Nick and his brother -- Andrew -- at his brother's place. It was a crazy apartment with an amazing river view.


Ann and Mihai were having an early summer solstice party, so we ventured over there after dinner.

A bunch of Princetonites that I hadn't seen in awhile were there; it was another mini Reunion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home