Monday, May 14, 2007

Jess B's Graduation Party!



So Jess is finally all done with her MBA aaaaand has decided to move into a place of her own instead of staying in the house we shared when I was back in Princeton a year ago. Brilliant time for a graduation party and summer special edition celebration! It was a very busy weekend, since I tried to make it something like my own mini 'reunions.'

I tried to see all my Pton friends and catch up, from Teacher Prep to Tower to people around town. I even went into NYC to see Ann and Megs and to Philly to see Maria and Anuj. There was plenty of good food and laughter :) But it was a long weekend with lots of popping back and forth. It's an odd feeling to realize that it was the last time I'll really know people who are still undergrads in PTC. Curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home