Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's In Philly!

I was lucky to be able to break up my drive back to DC with a stop in Philly at Maria's for NYE 2007. It wasn't anything extravagent or super busy, but our night over at Anuj's apartment was one to remember. We cooked steak and mashed potatoes and various other deliciousness. We enjoyed some fine wines. We watched funny TV and saw the ball drop. We played games and caught up on everyone's semester (or fall!). I even got to see my old housemate, who drove over from Princeton! The next day we have delicious diner breakfast, before most people took off for other activities. I stuck around for a bit with Maria. Funny how some friends are just easy and comfortable no matter how far apart you are or how often you get to catch up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home