Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmastime



This year my family drove up to Mt Washington on Christmas Day for a few days of skiing at Bretton Woods. That night we crossed the street from the Lodge to the Hotel for a holiday dinner. There's something about being all dressed up and with my family that makes me very happy. And there was a really nice live combo that played next to a small dance floor in the dining room. Despite the rather warm December, there were a few trails open from the start of our visit, and the conditions weren't that bad. The first night of skiing, the temperature dropped and we got a whole pile of fresh snow! We had a surprisingly nice trip, and I even got to finagle a visit to Miss Courtney over in Bow on my way back home! Gotta love winter break :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home