Sunday, February 04, 2007

007. For 2007.

Last night Jess and I threw a 007 party! It's the first one that we've really thrown together, and it was a ridiculously fun night. We invited a mix of people from both of our programs, who we know from around D.C., and who know from outside D.C. Everyone got dressed up. Everyone smiled. Everyone danced. There were tasty appetizers and cold drinks. There was a lot of James Bond music. Bill even made a special party playlist just for us! I had a particularly good time, because Jess and Ryan came down from Princeton. I don't get to see them all that often, but we made the most of our visit (even though I had to be at the conference most of Saturday!) with a bunch of outings and the party. I was surprised that our group didn't end up out on M Street, but I suppose that means we were having to much fun inside to brave the cold outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home