Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Crazy week

My quiet and relaxed holiday weekend has quickly become one of the crazier weeks I've had in a long time. Tonight is the start of an alumni summit on schooling in America that I've been coordinating over the past few months. It's going to be a ridiculous affair with more than 60 distinguished University alumni, who have founded or are leaders in schools across the country. The press is coming too! I am really looking forward to the various talks and panels, which range from "Princeton in Education's Service" to "What does it mean for a student to be preparaed for the 21st century?" to "Why & how should all Princetonians be engaged in education?" On top of all this excitement, tomorrow is the first day of Reunions, and in keeping with my desire to attend every single one, I cannot wait. Even better, so many of my closest friends will be nearby for a few days, or even staying in my house. It's going to be the best. Just what I need :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home