Friday, May 26, 2006

Surprise Visiting

This past weekend I drove home for a surprise visit. While the driving part was not so fun, the being home with everyone was really nice. I had a chance to catch up even more on what people are doing, see high school friends, send my sister off to her senior prom, and even surprise her with a birthday cake. The cake was fun and made to look like a garden, but during the long, traffic-filled drive home, it became an "earthquake" garden cake. Was a bit sad, but Annie thought it was great anyways. Going home also gave me a chance to grab my beer jacket for Reunions (just one week away!!) and begin organizing things that I'll need down in D.C. next year. Even though I ended up very tired when I got back to Princeton, it was just what I needed to do last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home