Sunday, December 04, 2005

Snowy Sundays!

Finally near the end of all my student teaching troubles and lack of sleep, although I do have to admit to having had a great bunch of students. Without these particular students and their bizarre quirks and attitudes, I doubt very much that I would have finished my certification. The best part of being almost done is getting time back for myself. This weekend I have slept for more hours than I usually get in an entire week! wooohoo! And then last night, on the cold walk home from Tower, it was snowing :) How can you not like the snow? Now we have snow, my housemates put up a Christmas tree, I added an awesome wreath to our door, and I am finally justified in playing my holiday CDs. Awesome. Next step is to get some firewood, cocoa and friends. Although were I still in Germany, you would have to substitute cocoa for Gluehwein...'cause really is there anything better in the whole world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home