Saturday, October 15, 2005

sunny day

Today is the first sunny day in a week. It is positively wonderfully delightful outside. Even though I am buried in work, I decided to take a walk this afternoon, just because. Oh and it's supposed to start raining again tomorrow forever and a day. Perfect. So I walked downtown and got a coffee (thanks to Nujy's gift certificates!) and then wandered through campus. It reminded me of everything that I like about Princeton, which is a good thing because the past week has been far too frustrating for me. The amount of work I am trying to get through just seems to be impossible, and I've got the GRE on Wednesday, during what will probably be my second busiest week of the whole semester. On the other hand, I applied for a really cool job today, and my super housemate helped me with the cover letter, so I feel really solid about the whole prospect. Last night I took myself out to a movie, which was possibly the best thing I could do. It was fun, and then I drove around figuring out what I want to get done during the second half of teacher prep. I think one of my new goals is to meet a handful of non-Princeton people. Not quite sure how I am going to do that, but my housemates will undoubtedly be a great resource. So cheers to new aspirations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home