Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My 1st Apartment

Well I did it. Took longer than expected and hit a few more snags than hoped for, but I found a place to live in Princeton within walking distance of campus. It's even on Nassau St so go figure :) I'll be living with two other girls, who are (oddly) both from around Lexington, MA and who have seemed really friendly and easy to get along with. The house itself feels quite welcoming and has just about everything I was looking for during my search. The only big downside right now is that I am not supposed to move in until Sept 10th, while I think I need to be in NJ around Aug 29th or so for teaching. A bit difficult, but hopefully manageable. Tomorrow I meet my mentor teacher for the first time, so I am a bit excited to learn more about her and her classroom [gosh I sound really dorky! doh!]. Who knew? Ok time to figure out what all still needs to be done.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger RW said...

where are the pics of your new crib???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home