Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Snap Back to Reality

So today was a day of ups and downs. First I woke up with no voice...not so good when your job description is "have meaningful conversation hours with each class." Three cups of tea later and with a bag of lozenges, I made my way to the high school. Let's just say that the voice was there for "most" of the class. BUT then I booked tickets to go up to England and visit Caroline at Oxford over Easter Break! super excited! It will be my first time getting out of the airport in London. double yay! BUT then I looked online at ticket prices for my trip back to the States to visit in May, and wow...if you haven't looked recently, transatlantic prices are ridiculous right now! I can hardly believe it. So this is me running off to find more work and help fund the "reacclimation to the americans" adventure. doh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home