Sunday, January 23, 2005

Greetings from the Slopes of Austria!

Oh my gosh! This places rocks my face off :)

I skied for almost 6 hours today on the slopes of Speierecke and Grossecke here in Mauterndorf, Austria. It's been snowing here for the past 4 days or so and there was sooooo much unbelievable powder. I know you are already jealous...unless you are back in New England and going through this crazy blizzard (can't believe I am not there!!!). I'm here with about 49 students and 8 teachers from one of my high schools on a school trip. Basically that means that I get crazy discounts, don't have to think about anything related to organization, AND get to enjoy the company of many Germans. So cool. I hope to take bunches of pictures starting tomorrow, because even I can hardly believe that I am here. Hope you are all swell! Mwah :)

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger William said...

You suck.

You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck. You suck.

(That's what jealousy looks like, in written form.)

Hope you're enjoying it!
--W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home