Friday, February 25, 2005

Great Friday

So my project paperwork is in the mail. My deferment documents are on their way to NYC. ahhhhhh.

bliss.

I was walking home from the post office and I followed a whim and got my hair cut! It's been ages since I last had it cut, and it's always been one of my favorite things. Totally flipped my mood around. Then I decided that the rest of the day was meant for fun, because technically I am on vacation for the week due to a Fulbright conference in Berlin. That means that you can check out all sorts of new photos on Snapfish.com. I'll have a whole bunch more when I get back from Berlin. This conference is for all the American Fulbrighters in Germany, which means that I get to see all the cool people that I met last September at orientation. They plan all sorts of events and parties and lectures and seminars. It should rock. On top of all that, I should get to see the Princeton kids, who are all expat-ing it out in the capital.

Definitely ready for it to be March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home