Wednesday, February 23, 2005

one of those days

So I'm sitting here at my desk, literally buried under paperwork. How can this be? I only teach a few hours a week! yuck. As part of my grant requirements, I have to do this big project and mail all of the materials used plus the final presentation back to the grant people by Saturday. I've had a lot of fun working with my kids on all sorts of topics about American teenage life and what an American high school is like. Now that we are at the end of the project period, they are making class newspapers. Sounds good right? well it would be if they would all send me their articles! To illustrate my point, I showed up at one class on Tuesday morning with only two articles out of 8 (!!!) in hand. Come on. So I have to print up the newspapers tomorrow afternoon, because I can only do that at one school. Still don't have all the articles. What do you do in a situation like this? not so much, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home