Tuesday, November 09, 2004

HOLY MOLY

"Germany or Bust. The Scala is coming for New Year's."

I don't think Germany is ready for this. Heehee, they won't know what hit them! This is going to be an awesome holiday season with lots of friends and family. At first I was uber-sad to be staying here because it means I won't be home, but now I am excited to live through my first set of real German holidayness. From traditional "goose eatings" to lighting the Christmas Tree at my mentor's house on Christmas Eve, it will definitely be something to remember.

In other news, it has been snowing all day today...since before I woke up. If I had a camera right now, there would be a pretty picture of snow here, but it's off at Canon Deutschland getting fixed. buggerooski. Anyways, all I can say is that while it is not sticking in huge piles, it is still quite nice and wonderful. Yay for the wintertime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home