Saturday, October 23, 2004

Chronicles

So I've been here almost 2 months...and I already have crazy stories. I suppose that is to be expected, especially when you have the sort of social life that Bamberg seems to bring up. However, I have decided that I want to try to avoid being involved in all of the ridiculous around me...no problems going out, having fun and meeting new people, but I still think I need to be more like me. We shall see how long this resolution lasts. In other news, I have been here almost 2 months!!! Saweeet. You know what that means??? I'm two months closer to being back in the glorious U.S. of A. Ding! Get ready it will be awesome. I'm also psyched to be bizzouncing up to Berlin on Friday. There will be a bunch of Halloween parties next weekend, and then I get to chill with the Princeton kids up there. Mad excited to explore a new city and see what there is to see. Hopefully the weather will stay as nice as it has been this weekend. If you have any recommendations on what I should see while there, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home