Sunday, September 26, 2004

Oktoberfest

Oh my gosh. Just got back from a weekend at Oktoberfest. This thing nearly whooped me. Today we had about 4 liters of beer, a few big ol' pretzels, and made new friends at the Hippodrom tent, which was awesome. One of the guys, who was teaching us German drinking songs, told me I would be a beautiful wife. Ahh, it was magical. There were so many people and so much music and even a little muffinage. As one Princetonite said afterward: "well, i guess i shouldn't be too surprised that the biggest, most alcohol-saturated party in the world could get almost as sketchy as princeton." It really just was one of the best things I have ever done. If you are at all into that sort of game, go. Enjoy. Es ist echt ein Zeit fuer flirten und geniessen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home