Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How is already the end of July??

So I was cleaning my room and going through various paperwork when I realized that it is indeed almost the end of July. Which is incredibly scary, because come the 5th of August I will be moving all my things to DC and then there will be a whirlwind of training, orientation, and meeting new people all mixed in with two weddings back (soooo excited for those!). Somewhere in the midst of all of this I am supposed to be finishing up my Microecon course too, and a week earlier than everyone else in my course! At least work is quieting down, particularly since QUEST came to a close last Friday. I promptly hopped into my red Jetta and spent the weekend in New Haven for Caroline's birthday, which was a lovely excursion and grand adventure all at the same time. Tomorrow Annie's coming down from Boston, which means that Zach and I have been cooking up a storm of fantastic ideas for things to do and see. Yay! I'm probably more excited for it all than she is :) Oooh and in other news, it is about 99.999999999% certain that Jess and I -- and hopefully a few other friends -- will be ringing in the New Year from Barcelona. How cool is that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home